Central Montana Community Health Center provides care management/health coaching to high risk Medicaid Passport to Health patients in Fergus, Judith Basin, Petroleum, Wheatland, Garfield, Golden Valley Counties through the Medicaid Health Improvement Program (HIP).
HIP care managers provide support and information to enable clients to lead healthier lives. Services offered to eligible clients include:
- Education about medications and healthy habits
- Guidance through the healthcare system
- Finding a primary care provider
- Connecting clients to other programs for assistance
- Coordinating care between the client and their healthcare team