CMCHC uses an appointment system to reduce the waiting time for our patients. Walk-in patients are offered the next available appointment time. Routine emergencies are seen immediately after appropriate triage by nursing staff.
Items to bring to your first visit:
- Photo identification
- Health insurance card(s)
- Social Security card
- Proof of income for sliding scale fee schedule
- All medications currently taking
- Foster parent or grandparent: Guardian or custody papers showing custody of child required
- Adult guardian: Power of Attorney
- Patient Intake Information Form
- Established Patient Intake Information Form
- Authorization to Verbally Disclose PHI
- Dental Patient Acknowledgement Agreement
- Payment Policy
- HIPAA Signature Page
- No Show Patient Notice
- MHSA Sports Physical Form
- Release of Information Form
The health portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information such as their Visit Summary, Labs and Billing Statements. Patients will also be able to request, reschedule or cancel an appointment from the patient portal as well as request PHR/PHI. Use the link below to access your patient portal.