Central Montana Community Health Center
Central Montana Community Health Center has been providing healthcare in Central Montana since 2008. We are pleased to offer quality, affordable services including medical, dental and behavioral health care for family members of all ages in the Central Montana Community.
CMCHC is governed by a community board and is a not-for-profit Community Health Center. CMCHC is a fee for service healthcare facility, just like any other doctor’s office.
Our goal is to provide medical care to all residents regardless of income or ability to pay. Being a community based organization, we extend an invitation to you and your family to use our facility. We also welcome any input and comments on how we can better serve you.
Our services include the following:
- Routine Office Visits for Illness
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Well Child Visits
- Health Education
- Diagnosis, Management, and Care for Chronic Illnesses
- Access to Behavioral Health Screening
- Dental Care Services
- Referrals to Laboratory and other Specialty Providers as needed
- Assistance applying for Prescription Drug Assistance
- Assistance applying for the Affordable Care Act Health Insurance